View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hair Cuts for DUI Customers

Daring Under the Influence. Is this the only way we can trust our barbers these days?? My wife dared me to go do this (before we found out what type of women do this for a living - each to their own but it's not something I believe in). I thought the whole concept was stupid. And then to come find out, the women who cut the hair are half naked, which really turned my attitude towards the whole thing. I did like the board however. Sober while making it I am sure.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com