View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Monday, May 6, 2013

Soda Was Killing Her

Congrats to my wife, who has been soda FREE for one year now. I never knew anyone who could down a 12 pack and then some of soda. My wife could. Then last year she had a mini stroke after suffering from Bell's palsy  which is a paralysis or weakness of the muscles on one side of your face that mimics a stroke or often confused as one - in my wife case she suffered from both almost at the same time frame. The doctor told her, that soda was linked to strokes and if she wanted to be healthier and live longer to QUIT.
The hardest thing in the world for my wife was to quit drinking soda, worst then when it was for me to stop smoking (yes, my wife would not marry me if I smoked).  Today she is soda free and is doing better then well. She's dropped to date - 16 lbs. A size 6 again and much happier. I am happy to report, I am 178 and that makes us both healthier.  So congrats to both of us. What a TEAM!!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com