View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hard Photos

Hard to tell, but take our word for it, its a Porcupine... He's an older one, his needles are blond looking and he has a strange walk. Taken at 6am in the morning - hence the bad picture and through a screen.


       A ton of these hens and toms can be found daily here. And we love it! The best gate EVER!!


Enjoy our blog?? Be sure to twitter them, or Pinterest them and Facebook them. I am looking to do more reviews and the more this blog is viewed the better chance I will have getting them. It's my baby and I love this blogging thing. email me at mountainmangeorgereviews@gmail.com if you would like me to check your product out.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ON-LINE SHOP:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com