View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Coeur d'Alene city by Lake Fun

           It was a beautiful day. We didn't have much money but made the most of it for sure.
                                                           http://coeurdalene.org/


We did chat with the greeter but her attention span was about the next person coming in. Friendly but very robot like. The gentleman you see ROCKS - he is a business owner who has a banquet room. Sorry I don't remember the name of his business, I sure wish we did, because he was so friendly.


Main street a lot of bars, but a lot of friendly folks down here from all over the world I may add.

            My wife will read any plaque there is. And I am glad she is like this because well??
 
 
This artist and I share the same last name - and one better, my newphew name! Which by the way is an awesome kid (love you Jason - GO HEAT).




Our hearty congrats to the real Jason Sanchez - awesome work and we hope this sells for you!!


PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com