View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Monday, May 20, 2013

Phase 10 Card Game

It's the start of some much needed summer fun. Now, it's sad that I may only win a game or two a year (and that's not a joke), but when our dog can kick my fanny, thats truly sad.

Phase 10 is one our favorite games to play. Phase 10 is a highly addictive card game thats easy to play. Shuffle the deck and deal ten cards to each player - this is something I can't do because of my RA and at times when I am in a lot of pain, holding the cards can be a challenge. But on this day, my pain level was an 8 so I did indeed get my fanny whipped. Get your cards out and have some fun. It's cheap and easy and a lot of fun!!
 
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com