View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Paul Bunyan Yums

Paul Bunyan in Hayden was on my "Have to go to List". When you think of Paul Bunyan you think HUGE. Just the iceT I am afraid.

The burger at hand is a double bacon burger. Very good, I must confess. However did not fill me. The price was beyond doable...

Me:
Double Bacon Burger $2.12
Small Huckleberry Shake $3.29

Evielynne:
Bacon cheese burger (she did not eat the bread) $1.99
IceT $1.89

Total $9.85 and we are VERY happy with the total cost. Nice place if your on a tight budget - however did not find the little girl behind the counter overly nice by far. Bad day perhaps, but I am still a customer no matter what.


Over all a fun visit!! Can't wait to check out a new hot spot for lunch...
 
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com