View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Monday, May 27, 2013

Power Washing RA style

Our summer location is a on a dirt road, and boy it can get dusty. So when they oil the roads, it makes things easier but also harder. On one of our visits to get water, the gentlemen who owns (and operates security for our mountains) offered me to use his power sprayer. Easy enough - nope not if you have RA like I do. This was a painful chore which slapped me in the face because less then a couple of days, the car looked dirty again. However, entertaining for the wife to take some photos. All from the cell phone too. I do thank you Bill for the use of your power washer.




PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ON-LINE STORE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com