View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sharis in CDA, Idaho

http://www.sharis.com/

Our first visit WAS NOT GOOD. The waitress sweet and all, did all the wrong things. She spoke ill about other customers and told us business that wasn't meant to be told. She took a very long time to get our drinks (water of all things) and only checked on us once during our time there and it was to drop the check off. The first visit our bill was over $25.00 thats very pricy for us - breakfast
However the food was worth a second visit and aw this waitress was top notch. Came to our table 4 times, served us super fast and was very friendly. So I have to say this for Sharis, it's a good thing your food is GREAT because after the first visit we would not have returned. We opt for the days special to save some money and this go around the bill was about $15.00 for breakfast.

We also noticed the cook changing someone tires in the parking lot. Now that was cool of him. Its something a lot of place wouldn't do and it made a huge impression on us to tell other folks about this restaurant. So I wish to thank him for his human wonderful heart....


Our 2nd visit was a million times better!!
What we also love about this place is the hours. RV Friendly for sure and a huge menu.
https://www.facebook.com/SharisPies

Mountain Man George Reviews:
I am not about getting folks into trouble, my reviews have to be honest and straight from the heart. Customer service is very important to RV traveliers and I always take their advice first and foremost. I also want my readers to know that my words are not curved to make browny points. I am one for give most folks a second chance, as I did for this location and often enough things do turn around for the better. So be sure if you wish to challenge me to a review, that I am here to welcome that. Guest post are $10. Etsy store features are FREE on Fridays only and I am booked out 9 weeks out, so if you wish for another day, it's $10. Product reviews are done free if product is provided. Giveaways are also Free if product provided otherwise it's $10. contact me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com


PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ON-LINE store:
www.etsy.com/shop/MrsCraftyRVing
and or
www.etsy.com/shop/BarbieEmporium

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com