View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ready to Open your Etsy Store??

Do you collect bottle caps, paint clothes pins? What about pine cones in your backyard?? Fabric piled high in your non existing crafting room?? Well, you can open up a etsy store and start selling. You only pay .20 per listing (that listing is good for 4 months - that a nickle a month). If you need help, I can help and for FREE. I've been selling on there for 4+ years now and just about to creep up to 5000 sales.
 
Ready to Open your store then click
 
 
FYI:
I make my living off of our etsy store full time
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com