View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Junk in the Country

 

OMG OMG OMG, I just meet Robin tonight!! And her husband - what a solid rocking awesome team they are and I hope to know these two for life.

As my wife was sitting looking at their car, she states, she know the car!! We'll of course they are all over CDA doing one thing or another and just loving life. Honored to have meet them and excited now to be able to maybe learn some new talents from Junk in the Country artist.

Reusing, Recycling, Reinventing turning old things into new things has some major pictures on their facebook page. GO CHECK IT OUT. Tell them Evielynne the JR tree hugger sent ya (my wife)...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-in-the-Country/232673990178003



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com