View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Friday, August 16, 2013

Little French Owls Vintage Shabby Chic From Rural France

 
 
 
Mountain Man George Reviews is honored to know this store owner. And I can say this is one of the sweetest lady you'll ever meet. And I can't thank her enough for the kindness to show both myself and to my wife Evielynne....
 


 
 

LittleFrenchOwl's Shop Announcement

I have reduced around half of my shop by 10% - 20% - 30% - 40% & 50%.
I really need to clear my shop as I have new items to put on.
People who know me and bought from me are happy with my prices normally, so please have a good look around and save some money.
If you like anything you see but don`t want to buy right now, I will layaway items for up to a month.

I will also consider any reasonable offers. Thank you.

To describe myself I would say I am an all round good egg.A night bird. Love rural living. Love living in France. Love small animals, antiques and vintage items.
 
 
 

About

I am English and have been living in France for quite a few years. I have never regretted
coming here - the countryside is beautiful and the french people are always friendly and very helpful.
Since I started Little French Owl I have made a lot of friends with the Etsy community and my customers.

I love tramping the vide greniers and the brocantes and when I find something special
at a good price, that is the highlight of the week !!!!
I love antiques and shabby chic items and most of all my lovely home in the heart of rural France and my deep love I have for the owls and wildlife that surround me

Please call in to LittleFrenchOwl anytime - I am putting new vintage items on that I am sure you will like.

Take care,

Barbara

 
 
 
 
MOUNTAIN MAN GEORGE REVIEWS:
Would like to thank Barbara for being a personal friend and for being a part of my Free Friday Esty Feature. Truly an honor to be serving Barbara.
 
If you would like to be on my FREE Friday Etsy Feature please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail and we hope you enjoy the blog enough to become a sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com