View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Monday, August 5, 2013

Paris Flea Market

What a cool little shop, some high prices and some low prices - BUT a must go to see for yourself.

 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paris-Flea-Market-Paris-Co/111292238910846

I did make a purchase a Hawaiian shirt my wife picked out. It took us about 30-40 minutes to go through the store and we did not hit every corner of it either. Antiques to handmade items to some major cool guy things (my wife is hitting me saying "WHAT" who is the one in this house that watches sports?? She's right ALL. I am just a Dolphins fan in which I couldn't tell you any of the players names anymore, but ask my wife about the Giants, she can give you a complete run down --- but anyways here is my guy find)...

 
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ON-LINE store:
and or
 
Looking for a review?? Contact me for more details. Guest spots for $10.00 for your post. This will be twitter/facebook/pinterest many times over. Product review done free if product is provided. Giveaways done free if product provided.
Free etsy blog post are done on Fridays only, if you want a placement other then Friday then it's $10.00 we are solid booked for 8 weeks out for Free Etsy Spots Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com