View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Inspired Creations by AliciasFindings

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AliciasFindings

About

I am an outgoing,friendly woman who enjoys being crafty! I love making jewelry,writing poetry,and learning new things. My tastes tend to be very eclectic as you can tell by my favorites on here. :)
I started jewelry making a few years back as something fun to do with friends and loved ones. I found that it is super relaxing and brings me such enjoyment to see my ideas brought to life! I am always trying to learn new techniques as well as new styles,so that there is always something fresh in my store. A lot of my creations are made with natural stones because I love them so much. I am also a lover of purple,which is mighty apparent in my work.
 
Blue and green necklace, silver sea coral pendant, toggle closure
Bracelet of sapphire and white rondelles, with angel pendant
 
 
 
Talk about beauties. I make jewelry too but not to this level. And the prices are super GREAT. Get your Christmas shopping done early and save some money and have a lot of fun with this shop owner......
 
MOUNTAIN MAN GEORGE REVIEWS:
We'd like to thank AliciasFindings for letting us guest spot her on my blog. I am honored to have this on my blog. Not only a wonderful store owner, but a great friend to my wife.
If you would like to be a guest spot on here, just drop me a line at mountainmangeorgereviews@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com