View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Bella Box Monthy Product Gift Box for Girls

We are so proud to be new vendors for www.mybellabox.com !! We've are huge supportive of this business for so many reasons. Most important, this business allows the web site owner to stay home and raise her MOST beautiful little one. With daycare cost on the rise, and the lack of attention children seem to be getting these days from overworked parents, we do anything and everything we can to support these amazing parents who live for their children and not their careers. I am in no way saying that stay at home parents are better then career driven folks (I myself was a career driven parent - but I can say with experience, that if I could of stayed home full time with my 2 sons, I would jump at it today).



As an RV er, and a future grandparent, a service like this would so work for me. Being so far from family this company would allow me to send a goodies box monthly and to stay on top of being the fave in my grandchild's life.

About MyBellaBox:
We believe every little girl should feel special and what better way than with a "My Bella Box" subscription.
In each box your little beauty will receive 2-3 handmade products just for her. Things from headbands, to hairbrushes, to glitter wands and inspirational prints. We feel they should feel beautiful AND confident.
You will also find in each box a write up about the creator of each product. This way you will know exactly who made the product and if you love it, where to buy more.
You can purchase our boxes in 3 different subscriptions, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. The more months you purchase, the better of a deal you will receive. With the 6 month subscription you will receive, free shipping. With the 12 month subscription you will receive, free shipping as well as a 10% discount.
Please take a look at some of our vendors and products we have in some of our boxes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you for stopping by!
 
Stop by and see the vendors and get your box started today. Christmas in July is about to start - so this would be perfect!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com