View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Saturday, April 27, 2013

RV Cooking TIP about Eggs

My favorite thing in the world is FOOD.... My wife love PINTEREST and she found this tip on there, and I had to try it out. Baking eggs?? What?? Are you for REAL??

Water is a huge issue for boondockers. You count every gallon like you count your kids, and this is a tip that will help save your water a little longer....
Cook for about 25 minutes and they come out PERFECT... Quicker to peel and no waste on water. Egg salad is on of my favorite things (done my wife's way) -----> be on the look out for her recipe.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORE:
 
And I am always looking for guest spots, so if you would like to do a piece on your business, or something of interest, please contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com