View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mini Canvases & Miniature Billboards

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MiniatureCanvas

Owner: Bobby Smiles

We specialize in miniature size hand painted art paintings on stretch canvas, + printed images on stretched canvas.

We also promote the emotional impact of art with graphic design artwork mixed with motivational uplifting quotes to inspire and radiate positive energy into our lives and the lives others that their path cross with ours, for a better community, and a better world.

MountainManGeorgeReviews is found on etsy now doing TREASURY and this shop owner is on one: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzE4MDYzMzZ8MjcyNDIxODU3Mg/i-was-a-pilot-and-love-flying


MountainManGeorgeReviews has a couple of things to say about Scott. Super Guy.... Friendly sort that really took the time to talk to me. I was going through his 100 sales and he struck a cord with me, on how well he maintains his sales, followup and just love the work he's done.

MY FAVORITE
For anyone who knows me, my first plane was Cesna150. Happy Flying to my pilot equals out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com