View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Snow in April Don't Jive with Me

I was thinking this morning, just before getting up "how nice it would be to be in a pair of shorts" then me feet hit the floor, and then thinking, for PETE'S SAKES" it's April already. Then I head to the kitchen to start the coffee for my beautiful wife. Then I take my first peak out the window. NOOOOOOOOO.....
However the photo was taken about 3 hours later from our car. And most of it had already melted, making for a messy walk for the dogs and a target for me to fall flat on my butt.
ADVENTURES ------> is what my wife keeps telling me today.

I sure hope yours are as good as mine - I wouldn't have it any other way. God granted us this weather and it's weather I do indeed cherish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com