View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pot Pie Homemade by Mountain Man George Reviews

I love cooking these days. When my wife went healthy, I decided to support her by learning to cook right. And I have. On the days she goes 100% all veggie. I go MOUNTAIN MAN style that day. And here is my homemade better then the store pot pie.

Drain the most of the juice - this was left over curry pork. It was yummy.
Then I made a batch of dough - using fresh herbs in the batter. Cut up a small potato and some garlic - I also used some shredded carrots too.


Place the dough on top - sprinkle a little cheese on top and bake for about 25 minutes. This is a mini bread pan - so it equals one serving for Mountain Man George.
 THIS IS NOT HEALTHY and this is why, I have this only once a week. Don't fret, I walked it off with a good hike.

If you have a meal idea - do drop us a comment. Or if you would like to be a Guest Spot cooker - email me for more details. And if you are a company in need of product review/tester - please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com

We ask that you support our on line store:
 

1 comment:

  1. It looks delicious - I shall be trying this myself.
    If it would help for Evie to be able to eat it too, you could swap out wheat flour for spelt flour and have a spelt dough bread (it rises well if you add a little baking soda).
    Or if you like to stick to your dough maybe she could have a small individual pot so she could have a small one made her way.
    Love to you both
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com