View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lessons from America's Cheapest Family COMING

Your going to hear a lot about savings from me for the next year - because if God's grace happens, we'll be able to buy a home for us. A dream that is not a dream but a full time job with plenty of over time. The more I talk about it the more motivated I become....

America's Cheapest Family is my new role model.
Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family is a book we are looking for at the cheap end of any book store and is a goal of our this week - first to see if our local library or any of our friends have it - because FREE can't hurt us but only help us.
Spend less than you earn....

 

About $10 is too expensive for us so we won't be buying this book - I am so not kidding when I say we are on a TIGHT budget.
 
Mountain Man George Reviews is always looking for GUEST Bloggers.
 
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORES:
and or
and or
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com