View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Handmade Laundry Soap by Being Creative

OMG OMG --------> Shocked!! $20 for 9 months of laundry?? I am use to paying $10 for Tide and now this blogger is telling me I can pocket this money.
http://beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.com/2010/11/homemade-laundry-soap.html#comments

Here is the receipe... Add all together (shave the bars first) - add to a jar and start $$$$$


1 4 lb 12 oz box Borax (2.15 kg or 76 oz) found in the detergent isle

1 4 lb box Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (1.81 kg) found in the cooking isle


1 box Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz (3 lb 7 oz) found in the detergent isle


3 bars of Fels-Naptha soap, found in the detergent isle (if you use Zote bars use 2 bars instead, Zote can be found at Home Depot)


2 small containers of Oxy Clean or store brand Oxy Clean (try to get about 3.5 lbs total (1.58 kg)) found in the detergent isle.

(this is optional, I added it into mine because I have pretty messy kids and the cleaner the better)

You should be able to find all of these items at your grocery store.


**Use 1-2 Tablespoons per load. I know that does not seem like enough but this recipe does not have fillers like the store bought detergent so you only need 1-2 Tablespoons.**

This detergent is fairly mild smelling, it is not over powering. If you love a strong scent you may have to add a fabric softener or laundry crystals to each load. You can find laundry crystals in the detergent isle.


Mountain Man George Reviews:
This is going to help me save some more $$$$ so I can buy a house for my family. This is one of the great tips to date.




PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ONLINE STORES:
and or
and or

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com