View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Eagle Eyes

My wife is amazing at finding wild animals. We were on our way to CDA today, when she screams "turn around, there's a MOOSE". I have to be honest with you, when I don't see things that she sees, I think everyone is wrong. Well, egg in my face because, sure enough there was a moose in the driveway of someones home. Took me a while to see it, but it was there and here is the proof that my wife has eagle eyes.




 
Honey, I am really sorry - you were right again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com