View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Friday, March 29, 2013

Christille's Creations

Christille's Creations
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristillesCreations

About Christille's Creation

I have been making jewelry about 6 years now. Just recently I have decided to do it full time. I am a Licensed Practical Nurse, I have been for 15 years now. Still waiting to get licensed in my home state. This is just a sampling of my items, if I do well, I hope to add more items daily. I love to work with silver mostly, but am starting to branch out into some gold pieces. I love just sitting with my supplies and allowing things to "create" themselves. If there is an item you aren't sure about or need something custom made, please just message me, I would be happy to attempt to make you that "perfect" piece or set.  
 
 
Welcome to Christille's Creations! Hand made jewelry created with every style in mind. Thank you for stopping by! If there is anything that is not exactly what you are looking for, please send me a message, I am happy to help you achieve that "perfect" piece or set with a custom order. I truly enjoy the artistry of jewelry making and hope you see something here for you, for a friend, or for that special someone. Each piece is individually hand made by me with care. No two pieces are exactly alike unless asked to do so.
 



Mountain Man George Reviews would like to thank Christille's Creation for being a guest spot on my blog. My personal take on this LADY - and she is a LADY, is nothing but awww's. She's travel A LOT and not a lazy traveler either. She took the time to learn from locals who were willing to teach her and embrace her talent to a new level. She also gives immense of time to her profession for caring for others. The honor of being able to chat with her has been a excellent experience and I can say, I've made a new friend for life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for the kind review! You have met a friend for life. I am that kind of person! How did you know? My life was created to serve others, it's what I do and also who I am. Jewelry has been my dream and it is finally coming true, thanks to wonderful people such as you and your wife who are willing to encourage and share my dream. Thank you so very much! You are truly appreciated! Have a blessed weekend! Christille

    ReplyDelete

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com