View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Friday, December 20, 2013

Turtles that Glow in the Dark

As you know my wife is a super turtle fan. And we found this little guy on Zibbet today. Way to cool and had to share:

Profile for KnitsYoursKnotMine

I love to knit & crochet, and spinning yarn too! Anything to do with yarn, I especially adore.

Check out my fanpage & knitwear album on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knits-Yours-Knot-Mine/ & 'like' me!

To check out my feedback, you can check me out on etsy - I'm not selling there atm but my feedback is there nonetheless: www.etsy.com/shop/KnitsYoursKnotMine

My banner & avatar set was made by this fellow zibbeter: http://www.zibbet.com/UmlautGraphics

I Glow in the Dark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com