View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Piggy in the Blanket

We don't do the whole present exchange on Christmas. We haven't done that since my wife and I got married. The hustle and bustle just wasn't Christ like for my wife and so I gave it some time to think about it and she's right. I am in no way saying our way is right or wrong for others, just right for us. So we started the tradition of exchanging gifts on New Years - it just seemed more fitting. And we love it.

So with that in mind and the knowledge our propane was very close to running out. We opt for a cool quick meal that was just plain fun:




And we had our Christmas miracle - the propane did not run out until that last 2 minutes of cooking time. So we were able to have piggy in their blankets and enjoy the afternoon.

So we'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope they had their own Christmas miracle...
 
MountainManGeorgeReviews:
Bring on 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com