View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Friday, July 26, 2013

Treasures of the Hearts


Hello,

Thank you for stopping by! All my hand made items are from the heart. Something I would use and or make for my loved ones. Enjoy and I hope you take a few home with you. Another passion of mine is vintage items. I love it when I see an item and it reminds me of a wonderful memory. While I would love to keep them all, I get great joy in finding the treasures and sharing with you.

Convo me for any questions and custom orders.

Take care,
Kathy

Collectable John Wayne Franklin Mint LIMITED EDITION Hand Painted Sculpture: Round-Up

                                                Vintage VogueStitch Zig Zag Machine

 
MountainManGeorgeReviews:
Don't get me wrong there are a TON of girly items, but I just feel in love with my picks from this store. Mountain Man George Reviews is HUGE fan of John Wayne, more so since traveling full time in my RV. Now all of these items could handle living in an RV full time. I've enjoyed surfing this store, Kathy has a lot of vintage items that scream out memories for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com