View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Sunday, July 7, 2013

MAN Made Barbie Doll Clothes Made by a MAN

Barbie Emporium is alive again....

I needed my shop to be successful because it was my only source of income, and I really wanted it to stay that way.  I will put in the amount of work necessary to make it succeed. I believed in myself, and believed I could make this business work.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarbieEmporium?ref=si_shop


I am giving myself a 3 month make over and working full force at succeeding at what I love to do most. Sew and design. I have RA which is my biggest battle and sucks the life out of my saving, but fret not I will, because sitting and worrying will not exist in my life - nor will welfare. This is NOT a hobby but my life career. If I do not succeed, not only will I starve, but I will have starved my family as well. NOT EVER an option.








I WELCOME ALL SALES AND SHARING OF MY "MAN" MADE BARBIE DOLL CLOTHES MADE BY A MAN ON YOUR WEB BLOGS/TWITTER/FACEBOOK.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com