View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Friday, July 5, 2013

Handmade Crystal Jewelry



Welcome to NATALIA KH’s JEWELRY STORE! Add a little sparkle to your life with Swarovski jewelry!

I use only high quality materials, such as Sterling silver, Gold filled, High quality Natural brass, High quality Copper and other hypoallergenic materials lead and nickel free of course. Materials which will not harm your health and will only bring you enjoyment and happiness.
I use only genuine Swarovski element crystals.
I am happy when you are happy, if you have any questions please ask me.
All my costumers automatically become my friends. Feel free to convo with me.

ABOUT ME:
My name is Natalia, I live in Canada in beautiful British Columbia in the city of Vancouver. I am married and have a beautiful daughter.
I have been making jewelry for a long time. I have sold many of my creations in boutiques and now they are available to you from this online gallery.

I use only high quality materials, such as Sterling silver, Gold filled, High quality Natural brass, High quality Copper and other hypoallergenic materials lead and nickel free of course. Materials which will not harm your health and will only bring you enjoyment and happiness.

I use only genuine Swarovski element crystals.

Swarovski Crystal
The name Swarovski has been inextricably linked to precision cut crystal and fashion for more than 113 years. The founder Daniel Swarovski I, born in...

 
MountainManGeorgeReviews:
 
When, I first entered this shop, I knew I was in trouble. Every single items is breathtaking beauty. The photo's are perfect and I will have to ask what kind of camera they have. Quality is all I can say about these PERFECT jewelry pieces. This is your go to for anniversaries, and wedding gift for you bride of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and beyond years. My wife has named the item she wants - hint has a heart on it...
 
 
Honored to have this store as etsy guest feature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com