View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No Yeast Cheese Bread

Hi everyone.

We are still doing all we can to cut our spending and it's been one month since our new plan for our 1-year plan. Not a huge savings, but a tiny something put away. We did wonderful for our budget and stayed to the plan.
However with this new medical insurance from the Obama care has us a paddling backwards to now make more cuts so we can afford this forced bill on us. And this will come out of our food bill - so now it's $100 a month for food. SCARY???? Of sorts yes, but its a challenge we have to take on.

So here is my wife's bread that cost about .40 to make - I kid you not.

4 cups flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoon Vinegar
2 Tablespoon onion chips
About a Cup and some Water
About a hand full of Cheese
Pinch of salt

kneed and ball it and bake it for 40 minutes and yummy - great with left over Soup from Sunday. And now my wife will make bread daily with a different method each time to spice things up. FYI we normally spend about $3.00 for fancy bread - NOT any more....
 
Just before baking




I couldn't wait for the bread to cool off - and oh my my my goooooooooood stuff...
 
MountainManGeorgeReviews:
Would like to thank my loving wife for being a super cook and for doing all she can and then some to help us reach our goal.
 
Would you like to advertise for just $10 - email me, this comes with twitter/pinterest/facebook and our other Social Network sharing... You get more then $10 worth of service....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com