View My Stats

Fans---->Facebook

Monday, April 21, 2014

Start date for Thomas Creek May 23

Its coming down to weeks instead of months.
Here I come Thompson Creek QSI gate.
Its going to be a unique season and my last season with QSI. Under my belt, I have worked Scenic Lodge Gate, Twin Lakes Gate, Mica Gate and now Thompson Creek Gate.
I got the chance to visit my summer location the other day and I am most excited about my new adventure.

Start date is May 23 AND I DO hope many will visit and take some time to learn about the area, the company and what there is for you to do on the thousands of acres of land for recreational use.

On my down time. I do need to work my business.  So come visit and help support my passion in life SEWING.
www.zibbet.com/mrscraftyrving

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome all comments. Please be respectful and helpful. We do not do well with rude comments. So have fun and leave a comment thats worth for everyone to read. Also if your wanting a review done on a product/website/giveaway please email me at MountainManGeorgeReviews@gmail.com